Today we are looking at the top 3 Wheat Grass powders in Australia, and reasons you should consider adding a daily dose of wheat grass to your daily routine.
The Top 3 Wheat Grass Supplements in Australia
The best 3 Wheat Grass powders you can get in Australia, in the Greenz preference order are:
Tropeaka Wheatgrass Powder
Our top pick is Tropeaka Wheatgrass Powder, an Australian-grown, Certified Organic, nutrient-dense superfood that is full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. With a complete range of Vitamin B’s, this powder provides daily energy, and it has more vitamin A than carrots, more vitamin C than oranges, and calcium, potassium, and magnesium for vitality. Additionally, the powder is easily digestible, containing 23% of wheatgrass, which is an excellent source of protein, including all the essential amino acids needed by athletes. Tropeaka Wheatgrass Powder is one of the best detoxifiers and is known as one of nature’s true body cleansers, aiding in the removal of waste build-up to promote better overall wellbeing. Moreover, it has received a full 5-star health rating, an Australian Government initiative.
Lifestream Wheat Grass Certified Organic Powder
Lifestream Wheat Grass is a 100% pure and organic green food sourced from young Wheat Grass plants grown in New Zealand. The leaves are harvested at their peak potency and then flash dried to retain the highest levels of nutrients. This supplement is rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants, which supports healthy detoxification and overall well-being. It is also a great source of green nutrition that helps to balance the body’s acid/alkaline levels. The product contains only one ingredient, which is certified organic New Zealand Wheat Grass leaf powder, and is free from dairy, soy, gluten, and wheat. It is also certified organic by AsureQuality.
Synergy Wheat Grass
Synergy Wheat Grass is a nutrient-dense and easily absorbable organic supplement that provides an affordable and convenient way to get the necessary nutrients for a healthy lifestyle. It contains a range of bioavailable nutrients, such as iron, fiber, protein, and antioxidants, making it an ideal inclusion in a balanced diet. Synergy Wheat Grass is harvested at its peak and dried within 30 minutes to lock in the greatest nutrients. It is rich in chlorophyll, which helps alkalize the body and deal with over-acidity. The grass is powdered using compressed air to preserve all its naturally occurring properties, and it contains no gluten or additives.
Why you Should take Wheat Grass
You should consider adding wheatgrass to your daily diet for the simple fact that it is highly nutritious and beneficial for people with bowel issues. Wheatgrass contains a variety of nutrients that are believed to contribute to its reported health benefits, including:
- Chlorophyll: This is a green pigment found in plants, which is responsible for photosynthesis. Chlorophyll is thought to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and may also help to detoxify the body.
- Vitamins: Wheatgrass is rich in vitamins A, C, E, and K, as well as several B vitamins. These vitamins are important for a wide range of bodily functions, including immune system function, wound healing, and bone health.
- Minerals: Wheatgrass contains a number of minerals, including iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. These minerals are important for maintaining healthy bones, muscles, and other tissues in the body.
- Enzymes: Wheatgrass contains several enzymes that are believed to aid in digestion and improve the absorption of nutrients.
- Antioxidants: Wheatgrass contains a variety of antioxidants, including flavonoids and phenolic acids. These antioxidants may help to protect the body against damage from free radicals, which are molecules that can cause cell damage and contribute to aging and disease.
- Amino acids: Wheatgrass contains all nine essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. These amino acids are important for building and repairing tissues in the body, as well as for other functions such as hormone production and immune system function.
The combination of these nutrients in wheatgrass is responsible for its health benefits. People who have bowel issues like IBS will find wheatgrass particularly beneficial. To learn more about Wheat Grass, read our Greenz guide to Wheat Grass!