Wheatgrass has numerous benefits! Energy levels increase, coughs and colds go away, skin clears up, and illnesses are far less common when taking Wheatgrass. People have reported Rosacea clearing up, bad breath going away, allergies clearing up, and the diminishing of gray hairs.
For some reason Wheatgrass is still not mainstream, even though it is one of the healthiest foods in the world!
Top Wheatgrass Benefits:
- The benefits in Wheatgrass is equivalent to the benefits in leafy green vegetables. If you take 30mls of squeezed Wheatgrass, you will receive the same benefits as 1kg of green vegetables.
- There are over 90 minerals in Wheatgrass. It contains a large amount of alkalizing minerals including sodium, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Wheatgrass contains beneficial enzymes, including Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Amylase (facilitates digestion), Lipase (a fat splitting enzyme), Transhydrogenase (strengthens the heart muscle), Cytochrome Oxidase (a powerful anti-oxidant) and Protease (helps with protein digestion).
- Instead of eating spinach, just take some Wheatgrass! 3.5 grams of Wheatgrass provides the same nutritional benefits as 50 grams of spinach.
- It contains more vitamin C than oranges and twice the amount of vitamin A than carrots.
- It helps your body generate red blood cells and increasing the amount of oxygen that passes between these cells. This increase in oxygen helps fight off the effects of smog and carbon monoxide. It also increases endurance while working out.
- With 19 amino acids, Wheatgrass helps build protein in the body.
Wheatgrass Helps in building the body
The chlorophyll content in Wheatgrass is similar to hemoglobin in blood. The only difference is that hemoglobin has a central element of iron, while chlorophyll has a central element of magnesium. Since they are so similar, the body is able to transform chlorophyll into hemoglobin. This, in turn, increases the red blood cell count and maximizes the amount of oxygen being pumped throughout the body.
Wheatgrass is high in chlorophyll! Chlorophyll is highly beneficial as it rebuilds red blood cells at an accelerated rate, destroys carbon dioxide, releases oxygen, and dilates pathways for blood. Chlorophyll also helps manage a healthy metabolism and alkalizes blood.
Wheatgrass Cleanses the Body
One of the major benefits of Wheatgrass is that it helps the cleansing process. Scientists consider it a complete food, with about 100 separate elements, making it an extremely healthy food.
Wheatgrass offers the same nutritional benefits as over 3kgs of green vegetables! Taking Wheatgrass is an extremely efficient way to get all the nutrients you would typically receive from eating vegetables. The only difference? It only takes a second to take a small dose of Wheatgrass.
Wheatgrass is a wonderful source of B, C and E vitamins. Carotene is also highly prevalent in Wheatgrass and helps get rid of free radicals, while cleansing the body of toxins.
Wheatgrass helps cleanse the gastrointestinal tract, the blood and organs.
Wheatgrass also has a high concentration of saponin, which helps the lymphatic system by destroying toxins in the cells. It detoxifies the body by crystalizing acids, getting rid of hardened mucous, and aiding in breaking down fecal matter. Taking Wheatgrass is an extremely fast way to remove toxins and internal wastes without having to eat a wide array of healthy foods.
Wheatgrass Has High Amino Acid Content
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and Wheatgrass offers a high concentration of amino acids. These Amino acids are great for cell regeneration and overall growth. Because of the high amino acid concentration in Wheatgrass, bodybuilders and athletes tend to use Wheatgrass.
Wheatgrass Fights Illnesses
Wheatgrass helps boost the immune system drastically, allowing the body to fight against certain ailments and illnesses. The powders and juices are a wonderful source of B, C, E, H and K vitamins, beta carotene, 90 minerals and 19 amino acids, including potassium, sodium, iron and calcium. Not only can Wheatgrass fight against illnesses, it also helps break down fat, due to the active enzymes. Taking Wheatgrass is a great way to trim fat and lose weight.
Wheatgrass is a super food! It is highly beneficial for destroying bacteria, alkalizing the body, detoxifying and assisting in rebuilding and moving toxins away from the body. Not only does taking Wheatgrass helps in the detoxification of the body, it increases the amount of nutrients in the body as well.
Another way Wheatgrass fights illness is that is helps to fight off carcinogens. Several studies have shown that Wheatgrass prevents the absorption of carcinogens, while improving the strength of cells, thereby helping the cell to prevent carcinogens from entering the cell. Wheatgrass also helps in the detoxification of the liver, while removing pollutants moving around in the bloodstream.
With all these benefits that Wheatgrass offers in one small dose, you can be sure that its popularity will grow as our lifestyles become busier and we become, in general, less healthy.
Where to next…